DynaLantic Corp. (DLC) was founded in 1984. The company is dedicated to both the military and commercial Training and Simulation marketplace. In its twenty-year history, DynaLantic Corp. has specialized in the design, manufacture, installation and support of a wide array of military and commercial Training Systems.
Our expertise and experience include both full-scope and part-task, "real-time man in the loop" Training Systems for:
- Aircraft (Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing and Ordinance)
- Ships (Submarines and Surface)
- Transit Systems (Railcar Operator)
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Miscellaneous Simulations, such as Oil Spill Simulation
- ... for Emergency Response Drills, Truck Driver Trainers
- ... and Driver License Testing Consoles for the Dept. of
- ... Motor Vehicles.
Our customers have included:
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Republic of China Navy (Taiwan)
- Republic of Korea Army
- Mexico Army
- Mexico Attorney General (PGR)
- MTA, New York City Transit
- Lockheed Martin
Current new products include DynaVisionTM, a state of the art visual system for full scope vehicle simulation and DynaViewTM (patent pending) a unique visual display system utilizing plasma panels. DynaLantic Corp. also can provide Synthetic Environment databases as a stand-alone product for aircraft, ships, land vehicles and mass transit rail simulations.
We have a staff of engineers and production personnel each with many years experience in the training and simulation industry. Our employees average over ten year's of service with DynaLantic Corp.